Wednesday, August 21, 2013

NARA Virtural Genealogy Fair Schedule

As I mentioned last week the National Archives is to host a Virtual Genealogy Fair.  The free webcasts will be broadcast on Tuesday, September 3rd and Wednesday, September 4th. The National Archives website does not list the schedule and topics yet, but the National Archives Researcher News published the schedule today, and I have permission to share it with my readers.

The presentations will be made by NARA and USCIS staff members and will be archived and available for viewing later if you miss the virtual fair in September. Note that the presentation times listed below are Eastern time.


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for this, Angela! So glad you were able to share.
    ~ Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela,

    I want you to know that your blog post is listed in today's Fab Finds post at http://janasgenealogyandfamilyhistory.blogspot.com/2013/08/follow-friday-fab-finds-for-august-23.html

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so excited to see this virtual fair. Then I realized it's live streaming, which requires a high-speed internet connection. Bummer - I have slow speed, which is fine for webinars, but not for live streaming.

    ReplyDelete